At Elie & Sons there are many elements involved in providing the best service possible to our families. We strive to create an environment of “Calm and Peace” and endeavor to:
- Provide day and night service and attention every day of the year.
- Provide a private ambulance for the transfer of the deceased all suburbs 24 hrs service.
- Have a full knowledge of the legal requirements for burial, entombment and cremation.
- For a professional, reliable and affordable repatriation service.
- Arrange and conduct the funeral. To facilitate this we provide trained staff, private arrangement facilities, prestige funeral vehicles, chapels “Funeral home” and tea and coffee facilities for chapel services.
- Ensure that the dignity of both the deceased and the survivors is preserved at all times, especially in preparation of the deceased.
- Carry out work professionally, with sensitivity and understanding.
- Recognize the fact that we have a social responsibility to serve everybody, regardless of color, race or creed.
- Supply the national flag where appropriate. Supply of a lowering device to lower your coffin if required, a large library of music and attend to the ordering of floral tributes, collection of floral cards, placement of newspaper notices and pall bearers.
- If required we are able to present a range of memorial urns, granite monuments for your consideration.
- Serenity in White: For those families who would like an uplifting approach to a very somber occasion Elie & Sons offer a choice of pall bearers.
- We can also organize an 8 seated Limousine for the family of the deceased.
- The Hindus can also hire a palanquin for their service if required.
- The embalming, the bath and dressing of corpse
- All administrative procedures
A knowledge of ethnic traditions
Funeral traditions vary greatly across our community. As we are local, we know to respond to the different local cultural.