Elie and Sons Funeral repatriation department has decades of experience in dealing with the complexity of death from all four corners of the globe. We organize the return of the deceased back to their country of origin as well as back home from overseas. Our professional teams of funeral directors are always at your disposal 24/7 to help and accompany you through the moment of pain and loss.
We act in a speedy and efficient manner and we offer a completely flexible service. Taking care of as much or as little as you want, we involve ourselves in the coordination and document processing with coroners, embassies and airlines. We prepare the deceased for international repatriation and liaise with the funeral directors at the other end of the journey.
Our strengths are:
- A very dynamic and professional team
- Perfect command of foreign languages and international legislations
- Available, fast and reliable logistic
- Working with worldwide recognized partners/funeral directors having very good international expertise
- Private mortuary and cold room
- Chapel of rest
- Arterial embalmment for preservation and conservation of the deceased
- Preparation of the deceased (cosmetology, make up, manicure, pedicure, facial reconstruction) to ensure a dignified presentation should the next-of-kin wish to view on return to the country of origin.